Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Time Flies!

I just finished up the school year (I'm a 4th grade teacher). Yipee!!! It's hard to believe. I was reading my other posts and realize I haven't gotten much accomplished in terms of sewing. I did sew my grand niece a dress for her birthday (on her actual birthday), it was lined and had a petticoat. Oh yeah, I also (with a lot of help from my mother) sewed poodle skirts w/petticoats for the talent show. I was kind of productive for the month of May. I have "sew" much fabric, patterns, and now I actually have time, that it would be pure "foolishness" not to get anything done. I've got to reduce my fabric stash. Usually I make excuses like it's too hot (which it is, as I type this at 9:15p.m. it is 97 degrees, we've been having over 100 degree weather for the past week), but I feel reasonably cool in my house, so that's not really an excuse. I'm just lazy. Let's see what I get done tomorrow.

No comments: