Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodness, graciousness! Mercy, me, I have not typed in ages. Right now I'm watching the Twilight Zone marathon (something I've been doing for years and probably defines my nerdy personality.) I'm resting on the last days of my vacation. I went to visit my relatives that live in North Carolina and to attend a wedding. I was able to rest very much over there, but it's time to get busy. I was coming down with a cold which began the day I had to fly (December 29th), but I used all my natural remedies (Boiron Cold Calm tablets, Dr. Thompson's immune boosters) and when I got home: Umcka and Alkaseltzer Cold plus, and Nielmed Sinus Rinse. I don't feel sick anymore, just a bit tired. I actually slept straight through the night with the "non-drowsy" Alkaseltzer, hah! I've been reading a lot of decluttering blogs, hoping to get inspired. I do want to live with less, especially all this paper clutter. Right now my goals are: finish my dining room walls, put up the rest of my faux wood posts, get rid of clutter, make shutters for my bedroom window, have someone install my back door, get rid of clutter, put T-moulding for floor transition, have windows installed, get a new swamp cooler and window air conditioner before summer, get rid of clutter, sew and so much other stuff. Let's see what I get done before I go back to work on Wednesday. To be continued...

No comments: